Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Law #1

Do not eat red Jelly Belly jellybeans.

Origin: First semester of college up in Idaho. I had a real hankering for Jelly Belly jellybeans. Praise jesus for Florence's Candy shop. It seemed to be the only place that sold those chewy delicious beans. I walked back to my dorm room to feast upon my prize. I stumbled upon a bright red Jelly Belly jellybean. It was a solid red. Like a fool, I expected it to be a cherry, or apple at least. The second I bit down on that sucker, without warning, my mouth was shot with the spicey disappointing sting of cinnamon! CINNAMON! The picture indicating which flavor the Jelly Belly jellybeans belonged to each bean clearly states that the cinnamon Jelly Belly jellybeans have yellow speckles on them! Did this Jelly Belly jellybean have any yellow speckles? I think not! My tongue is on fire because of this stupid speckless red Jelly Belly jellybean!

No comments:

Post a Comment